IT Security and Compliance
As threats progress and regulations increase, Cyber Security and compliance have become key concerns not just for the IT department but for the executive team as well.
While the market is saturated with single products that address specific security concerns, discerning which products are needed and how they should be managed together has become increasingly complicated.
Companies need a comprehensive solution, a plan that details exactly how its security and compliance risks are being addressed.
UTG takes a holistic approach to IT security and compliance. Sure, there are situations that call for triage, but once the urgency has been resolved only a strategic approach makes sense to ensure on-going protection and safety.
Some of our IT Security and Compliance components
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments—To establish a solutions scope and baseline
- End Point Protection—Encryption, AV, Content Filtering, Multi-Factor Authentication, Patch Management, Data Access Protection
- Network Protection—Firewall, IPS, SIEM, 24.7 SOC (Security Operations Center) Management,
- Policy Creation—Incident Response, Breach Documents, Policy and Procedures
- Security Awareness Training—via online portal or on Premise
Our key Security and Compliance areas
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security