Red Bull is not the only way to get WIRED.
And you don’t have to jump from the stratosphere to experience blazing speed. 802.11ac Wave 2, the emerging standard from the IEEE, is like Red Bull for wireless devices.
It takes something great and makes it even better. 802.11ac is an evolutionary improvement to 802.11n. One of the goals of 802.11ac is to deliver higher levels of performance that are commensurate with Gigabit Ethernet networking:
- Seemingly “instantaneous” data transfer experience
- A pipe fat enough that delivering high quality of experience (QoE)
Most companies are struggling with how to deploy wireless technologies and maintain the performance and security of a wired network. Cisco is the #1 wireless vendor in the world because we deliver the performance, security and management tools necessary to businesses today .
Is your network ready for these 21st Century issues?
- Opportunities to increase revenue and customer satisfaction with location-based analytics and engagement over wirelesss
- Internet of Things (IOE/IOT) opportunities and challenges
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) opportunities and risks
- Increased wireless device density and the need for pervasive wireless coverage
- Video and Unified Communications over wireless
- Security challenges and risks over Wi-Fi!
- Guest access with accountability and security compliance
About Cisco CCE
You are cordially invited to attend free educational sessions sponsored by UTG and Cisco.
The CCE series is NOT a sales pitch!
It is a chance for you to learn more about the features and benefits of various Cisco technologies or architectures from the comfort of your desk or mobile device.
UTG and Cisco offer industry-leading technologies designed to help our customers get the most out of their technology investments.
We have solutions for customers of all sizes in the following technology areas:
- Core Switching and Routing Infrastructure
- Wireless and Mobility
- Next Generation Network Security
- Collaboration – Voice, Video, Mobility
- Datacenter Server, Storage and Networking
- Cloud, Hybrid and Application Centric Infrastructure
Join us for a weekly CCE customer briefing and learn the what, how and why of Cisco technologies to help you evaluate whether UTG and Cisco can help you in your business.
CCE sessions occur every Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. ET.
We hope you will join us!
Cisco Services Update – Harness the Power of Smart Services
|Jun/07/17||Malware, Malware Everywhere – How to Detect and Defend against today's Security Threats|
|Jun/14/17||Data Protection and Virtualization and Collaboration, Oh My! Cisco Cloud Solutions|
|Jun/21/17||Cisco Security Starts In the Network with Catalyst and Lancope Stealthwatch|
|Jun/28/17||Cisco Meraki: Make Your Technology Rock with the Meraki Full Stack|
|Jul/12/17||Bring Your Datacenter into the 21st Century with Cisco|
|Jul/19/17||Technology as a Business Enabler and Revenue Generator with Cisco|
|Jul/26/17||You've Already Been Hacked. Now What? Cisco Next-Gen Security Can Help|
|Aug/02/17||Do You Even BYOD? Capitalize on the Mobile Revolution with Cisco|