UTG Adds Engineer to Growing IT Support Staff
As our team continues to grow, we recently welcomed Ron Michael to the staff at UTG. Serving in the position of NOC Engineer, Ron brings 20+ years of IT support capabilities to help UTG’s clients. With two decades of experience, Ron has a vast repository of business and technology knowledge to rely upon when dealing with support challenges.
Ron was a small business owner for 10 years, providing IT support services to businesses throughout the southeast. He has held Microsoft certifications since 1999 and most recently attained the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert for Server Infrastructures on the Windows 2012 platform.
“One requirement to being a successful employee is working for successful and experienced managers,” said Ron. “I am very excited to be working with people that are not only excited about the growth of the company but also focus their energies on the growth of their employees.”
On a personal note, Ron loves restoring old cars and is currently returning a 1991 Nissan 300ZX to its original glory. He also has a dog that he claims is determined to “figure out ways to annoy me.”
Welcome to the team, Ron!
- UTG Adds Engineer to Growing IT Support Staff
- UTG Plays Role at ConnectWise User Group Meeting
- UTG Celebrates Q4 Company Growth
- UTG Shoots First Video Case Study
- UTG Sponsors Hands of Love USA to Aid Ugandan Orphans
- UTG Gives Back in Holiday Service Project
- UTG Celebrates the Holidays in Style
- UTG Provides Technology to Burger King Franchisee
- UTG CEO Raises $8k in Charity Fundraiser
- UTG Participates in National Technology Conference
- News Archive