Free Management Tools you already have
If you’re a UTG Managed Services client, you know that UTG uses Kaseya agents on your computers and servers to run reports, patch and maintain your systems, and quickly get information about your environment. But did you know that YOU can do all this too with a simple login into Kaseya?
That’s right. And don’t invest in a separate tool to remotely control your computers. Kaseya agents provide the ability to remotely control any of your corporate computers—anywhere in the world—as long as they have internet access. This allows an admin to easily provide tech support directly to a computer. Another free tool in Kaseya that’s really useful lets you script system functions and write scripts to deploy software.
Makes you look at that little UTG (Kaseya) icon on your desktop in a whole new light, doesn’t it? If you want to learn more and get help utilizing all of these free Kaseya tools and more that you already have, just let us know. And remember, they’re FREE!
- UTG Adds Engineer to Growing IT Support Staff
- UTG Plays Role at ConnectWise User Group Meeting
- UTG Celebrates Q4 Company Growth
- UTG Shoots First Video Case Study
- UTG Sponsors Hands of Love USA to Aid Ugandan Orphans
- UTG Gives Back in Holiday Service Project
- UTG Celebrates the Holidays in Style
- UTG Provides Technology to Burger King Franchisee
- UTG CEO Raises $8k in Charity Fundraiser
- UTG Participates in National Technology Conference
- News Archive