UTG Q1 Quarterly Growth Meeting Recap
Last week the UTG team gathered for our Q1 2012 Quarterly Growth Meeting. These offsite events give us an opportunity to review financial results of the previous quarter and celebrate our efforts and teamwork. We also recognize an individual whose actions best displayed the company’s value of growth by helping UTG grow, helping clients grow and/or showcasing personal growth. This luncheon was held in the private room at Olde Towne Tavern & Grille in Suwanee Town Center.
Eric Dykes reminded everyone that UTG exists to be a catalyst for growth—for our clients, our relationships, and our employees—and that sometimes means that our employees grow in a different direction. Such is the case as we sadly said goodbye to Sandi Chalker, an AE in Augusta. Sandi has decided to move into a management role with a company there. While we’ll miss her, we know Sandi will do an excellent job in her new position.
Eric also shared a touching video of the campers at Camp TBI living the summer camp experience to the fullest. You can watch the full video here. Don’t forget, there are only a few days left to donate to our fundraiser for Camp TBI. This Friday we’ll draw for the iPad, and on Sunday our triathletes will compete in the Chastain Park triPATHlon. Help support this great cause!
Other news from the Growth Meeting included:
- Celebrating a strong Q1 sales performance, and welcoming several new clients to the UTG family
- Welcoming our newest employees, Michael Andrews, Derian Meyer, and Neil Gainey
- Congratulating Rafiq Al-Mahdi on 8 years of service and Patrick Nixon on 2 years of service
- Sharon Harding received a special recognition for her 5 year anniversary.
- Celebrating 8 birthdays: Brian Bassham (2/5); Brian Miller (2/17); Gina Thomoff (2/19); Ron Clark (2/24); Richard Hardt (3/18); Michael Andrews (3/18); Eric Dykes (4/4); and Sharon Harding (4/7)
Finally, we announced Tamara Lopata as the winner of the quarterly Growth Award by presenting her with The “Bright, Shiny People” Award for maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude during a challenging time this past quarter. Tamara was presented with a smiley-face vase of flowers, a smiley-face candy dish and a gift certificate to P.F. Chang’s. Now that’s something to smile about!
Q2 looks to be an exciting time for UTG as we continue to be a catalyst for growth for our clients, our employees and our organization. We look forward to celebrating our achievements and recognizing those who have contributed along the way.
- UTG Adds Engineer to Growing IT Support Staff
- UTG Plays Role at ConnectWise User Group Meeting
- UTG Celebrates Q4 Company Growth
- UTG Shoots First Video Case Study
- UTG Sponsors Hands of Love USA to Aid Ugandan Orphans
- UTG Gives Back in Holiday Service Project
- UTG Celebrates the Holidays in Style
- UTG Provides Technology to Burger King Franchisee
- UTG CEO Raises $8k in Charity Fundraiser
- UTG Participates in National Technology Conference
- News Archive